Get started with NapTown Nutrition
- Diet and nutrition isn’t just about losing weight. Better nutrition will make you a better athlete, or more focused at work, or bring clarity from not riding sugar highs-and-lows all day.
- When we say “personalized”, we mean it. Our InBody scans take about a minute and will show you the condition of your body down to the muscle in your left arm versus your right.
- You can have your favorite foods. If you really love chocolate or sweet tea or some other less-than-healthy treat, we’ll work around it. Maybe you consume less of it, and probably not at every meal.
- Exercise sessions can be done on your own, in Strength and Fitness, SWIFT, or Yoga classes, or one-on-one with private coaching.
- Corporate and group plans are also available.
Any member of the NapTown Nutrition Team can help you get started. There’s no obligation, and you don’t have to be a member of NapTown Fitness to participate.
Give us four months, and we’ll change your life.
NapTown Nutrition is the first step to better health and wellness
Lifestyle Nutrition Coaching
You want to feel better, look better, perform better, or stay sharp. You can do all those things, but we have to talk about what you’re eating. You know doughnuts and cookies aren’t ideal, but what about sports drinks, bagels, and strawberry yogurt? For many, some foods get murky. We can help.
Corporate Wellness Programs
Through fun “Lunch & Learn” sessions we help everyone in the workplace learn simple ways to improve overall health and wellness of themselves and their families through lifestyle, exercise, attitude and nutrition. Learn more about Corporate Wellness.
Whether your goals are to lose weight (or gain), nutrition is a numbers game. A challenge to see how close you can get to your daily goals. Working with a coach and getting you individualized macronutrient numbers can be a game-changer. We can help you perfect your carb, protein, and fat macronutrient intake.
Recently around NapTown Nutrition
Frequently asked questions about NapTown Nutrition
The science and research behind that is unwavering. If you have concerns about managing specific issues, like a family history of heart disease or diabetes for instance, let us know during your No-Snack intro and initial consultation. We’ll talk about what options you might consider.
A lot of people are also surprised to learn how unhelpful and unhealthy some supposedly healthy foods are, like most energy drinks, sports drinks, and energy bars. More than likely you’re not that totally connected to those foods and drinks. Regardless, we’re not going to come to your house and shake down the cabinets.