Here in town visiting friends? Traveling for work? Get in a workout at NapTown and meet new people before you leave
Drop-in to NapTown if:
- You’ve been in CrossFit classes for at least 6 months
- Are comfortable with CrossFit-style movements
- Aren’t completely un-accustomed to workouts
You can choose from our Strength & Fitness (formerly CrossFit), Yoga, or SWIFT (high-intensity cardio and strength) classes. If you are new or have just recently started, you can still drop-in, but check with a coach first, preferably 48 hours in advance, to make sure the class is right for you. The same rule applies to bringing friends.
To get started, find a class that fits your time. Remember to come early to fill out a waiver, meet the coach, and meet friends in the community. If you have specific questions, contact us or email email@example.com.
- We have two locations. Be sure to find the class at the time and location that works for you.
- Strength & Training classes are $20. You can buy a T-Shirt for $15 (regularly $25) when you drop-in, too!
- SWIFT drop-in classes are $15.
- Yoga drop-in classes are $20.
- We can’t accommodate your own programming during regular class periods. Open gym is available most days at all NapTown locations if you want to do your own workout program. If you do come during a regular class, just try it! Meet new coaches in a new environment and enjoy the sport.