Here in town visiting friends? Traveling for work? Get a workout in at NapTown and meet new people!
Drop-in to NapTown if:
- You’ve been in CrossFit classes for at least 6 months
- Are comfortable with CrossFit-style movements
- Aren’t completely un-accustomed to workouts
You can choose from our Strength & Fitness (formerly CrossFit), Yoga, or SWIFT (high-intensity cardio and strength) classes. If you are new or have just recently started, you can still drop-in, but check with a coach first, preferably 48 hours in advance, to make sure the class is right for you. The same rule applies to bringing friends.
To get started, find a class that fits your time. Remember to come early to fill out a waiver, meet the coach, and meet friends in the community. If you have specific questions, contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have two locations. Be sure to find the class at the time and location that works for you.
- Drop-in costs are as follows:
- Strength & Training classes – $20
- SWIFT drop-in classes – $15
- Yoga drop-in classes – $20