Get started with yoga
- Practice Indie Yoga is included with nearly every SWIFT, Strength & Fitness (formerly CrossFit), and even NapTown Nutrition membership
- Yoga classes are offered 7 days a week, up to 8 times a day
- Yoga-only memberships start at $68 / mo.
- SWIFT + Yoga memberships start at $99 / mo.
- Pairs great with regular nutrition planning
- If you’re dropping in or visiting from out of town, you can find the next Practice Indie class to join.
Schedule a free intro with Practice Indie
These intros are not a yoga session. It’s one-on-one with an instructor, a tour, and a Q&A session about your goals.
It helps us keep you safe and you’ll know you have solid goals.
Refresh and recover your mind and body while building strength
More membership options are available. Here are some you might be interested in.
Yoga teachers at Practice Indie have hundreds of hours of training
Practice Indie instructors routinely train with some of the most experienced instructors in the Midwest.
Practice Indie also features heated yoga classes using infrared panels in the ceiling, classes throughout the day, and yoga teacher training.
Yoga is a great compliment for athletes looking to make use of rest days, stay or become more flexible, and anyone looking to develop a rich practice of mindfulness.
Find & follow Practice Indie
Recently from Practice Indie’s blog
- The student/ teacher relationship in yoga (and arguably in anything) is sacred. Yoga has been practiced for 1000’s of years […]
- You deserve a life you love! 2020 has certainly challenged our ability to set and achieve goals, but that doesn’t […]
- Getting back to “normal” seems to be on everyone’s mind, and yet with COVID cases not declining, uncertainty as the […]
- Beloved yogis/yoginis! As we continue to navigate the dynamic year of 2020, we will readily make changes to retrofit our […]
Frequently Asked Questions about yoga at Practice Indie
All classes are labeled by level and also if they are heated or not. If you are interested in learning about what each level means you can find more information here.
Still unsure? We also offer a Foundations of Yoga course that dives deep to help prepare you for all the things yoga can offer. Learn more about that program here.
Our new Competitive Napping and Deep Stretch courses are really simple. They typically feature six poses at most.