Get started with NapTown SWIFT
- SWIFT is offered Monday-Saturday, up to 11 times a day
- SWIFT + Yoga memberships start at $99 / mo.
- Childcare is available during select classes
- Pairs great with regular nutrition planning
SWIFT classes are fast, fun, cardio-heavy and high-intensity workouts designed for every body type
Cardio + Strength
SWIFT workouts combine cardio and strength training with high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts.
SWIFT classes are 45 minutes. That’s about 10 minutes for warmup, 25 for the workout, and 10 for cool-down.
10-20 people per class
The average SWIFT class is about 10-20 people depending on the time and day. Everyone’s friendly!
Use 0-50 pounds
SWIFT is “light to moderate” strength training. Meaning you can use weights from 0 to 50 pounds.
A gym for you, ready at your current fitness level and the next
More membership options are available. Here are some you might be interested in.
What’s in a SWIFT class?
- While SWIFT is our most common starting point for people new to fitness routines, SWIFT is not a scale down from CrossFit. It’s just a different style of exercise.
- SWIFT classes are also affordable with plans starting at around $100 a month.
- During each class, a highly skilled coach will lead the group through a brief introduction, warmup, and workout. They’ll be watching for proper movement during the workout. This ensures safety, but also maximum results. Coaches will help adjust and scale movements to your needs and abilities.
“Everyone here is special. I say that all the time, but when you meet the kinds of moms, dads, athletes, kids, seniors, and professionals here, you see how the whole place becomes special.”Peter Brasovan, co-owner, NapTown Fitness
Are you ready to become faster, fitter, and healthier?
We know how you can do it.
Frequently Asked Questions about SWIFT
When you begin, the workouts may look intimidating, but we have scales and variations for each movement depending upon your skill level. We may change the movements, the number of reps or the amount of weight in order to find what works best for you.
Through consistency and hard work, you will start to notice your body adapts. We commonly hear people say “I have to get in shape before I start at the gym.” This is not true. Come as you are and we will help you start your fitness journey. Get started with a free consultation.