Get started with NapTown Strength & Fitness
- Strength & Fitness is offered Monday-Saturday, up to 11 times a day
- Strength & Fitness memberships include SWIFT and Practice Indie Yoga
- Memberships start at $155 / mo.
- Childcare is available during select classes
- Strength & Fitness works efficiently when paired with the right diet
- Gain mobility and balance with included yoga classes
Coming up at CrossFit
12:00 Rotating EMOM
10 KB Swings
2-3 Wall Walks
10 KB Split Squats
TABATA - 8 x :20 Work/:10 Rest
You’re guaranteed to meet new friends, get stronger, and build muscle with Strength & Fitness
NapTown Strength & Fitness is the only gym of its kind within 8 miles of Downtown Indianapolis. Except for our Monon location!)
NapTown is the only gym in Indiana with three certified Level-3 Trainers on staff. The most of any gym in the state.
Each Strength & Fitness class is 60 minutes. You’ll start with a brief warmup and many workouts feature a skill portion to build strength before going into a full workout.
A Strength & Fitness class at NapTown typically has about 12 to 25 people. Sizes vary depending on class time and day.
Friends who meet up regularly and care about your success as much as their own
More membership options are available. Here are some you might be interested in.
What’s in a Strength & Fitness class?
- Strength & Fitness classes are accessible to everyone and provide you with functional movements to increase your strength and mobility.
- You’ll be able to use what you get from a Strength & Fitness routine to improve your ability to hike, carry groceries, lift up the kids, work around the house or your job, and feel better.
- Every one of NapTown’s growing staff are either Strength & Fitness Coaches or Trainers. Staff take classes as much as they coach them.
- Everyone regardless of their background, profession, and fitness level cheers everyone on. That means you’ll push yourself harder and further than you ever thought you could or would have otherwise.
“This place is about more than just a good workout. You’ll get that, but you’ll get so much more out of it thanks to the community of athletes and members here.”Jared Byzco, co-owner, NapTown Fitness
You owe it to yourself to see what Strength & Fitness can do for your health and wellbeing
Frequently Asked Questions about NapTown Strength & Fitness
It is not required that you create a profile, but if you would like to make things easier you can create a profile and pay online for your class, too.
Strength & Fitness classes are $35. You can save $15 if you have a NapTown fitness t-shirt.
You’ll meet new people and find our members to be extraordinarily welcoming to new faces. Expect to shake a lot of hands early on and be cheered on during your workout!
For instance, picking up a heavy bucket of cat litter, moving multiple bags of groceries, and lifting the kids into the car all have functional movements from the gym. Lifting cat litter is like a deadlift. Lifting the kids feels a lot like a floor press, thruster, or goblet squat. Lifting heavy bags of groceries is the same movement as a farmer’s carry. Performing these movements in the gym makes you less likely to feel pain day-to-day because of poor form or lack of strength or mobility.
We have a small compound at our Downtown location. There you can find yoga, SWIFT workouts, NapTown Nutrition, and our neighbors at Myo Fit Therapy can assist with physical therapy and injury checks. Our Monon location features SWIFT and yoga, too, all on-site.
If technology is not your thing or you want to have more places to put your workouts, many people keep a journal or a list on their phone as a second place to keep things straight. We recommend beginning your search for TrainHeroic on a desktop first. Go to the Train Heroic Marketplace and enter CFNapTown as your access code to join our programming to create an account and be able to log your daily workouts.
Personal Training is always an option if you prefer to work one-on-one.
For questions regarding scheduling issues, Intro Classes or Foundations Courses, please contact email@example.com
Through consistency and hard work, you will start to notice your body adapts. We commonly hear people say “I have to get in shape before I start at the gym.” This is not true. Come as you are and we will help you start your fitness journey. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to let our team know what your goals are and we can help guide you to the best program for you.