Get started with NapTown Nutrition
- Plans starting at $99 / mo.
- One-on-one coaching with registered dietitians, fitness experts, and trainers.
- Regular InBody scans to measure your progress.
- Results in the short and long-term. Most people feel significantly better within about a month. Most people also see a reduction in body fat in four to six weeks. Sustained improvement over months and years only improves how you feel.
- Specific advice for your nutritional success.
- Recipe plans created to guide and support your specific goals, allergies, dietary requirements, and budget.
- Corporate and group plans are also available
Any member of the NapTown Nutrition Team can help you get started. There’s no obligation, and you don’t have to be a member of NapTown Fitness to participate.
You can choose to meet at either our Downtown or Monon location.
Small group and individualized nutrition coaching
Four months and it’ll change your whole life. Cancel anytime after four months.
NapTown Nutrition is the first step to better health and wellness
Lifestyle Nutrition Coaching
You want to feel better, look better, perform better, or stay sharp. You can do all those things, but we have to talk about what you’re eating. You know doughnuts and cookies aren’t ideal, but what about sports drinks, bagels, and strawberry yogurt? For many, some foods get murky. We can help.
Corporate Wellness Programs
Through fun “Lunch & Learn” sessions we help everyone in the workplace learn simple ways to improve overall health and wellness of themselves and their families through lifestyle, exercise, attitude and nutrition. Learn more about Corporate Wellness.
Whether your goals are to lose weight (or gain), nutrition is a numbers game. A challenge to see how close you can get to your daily goals. Working with a coach and getting you individualized macronutrient numbers can be a game-changer. We can help you perfect your carb, protein, and fat macronutrient intake.
Recently around NapTown Nutrition
Many nutrition goals are born out of a desire to lose weight
NapTown Nutrition coaches hear about “weight loss” a lot and we have a lot of experience in helping people reduce body fat, adding muscle, and maintaining a healthy weight. Part of that journey is developing a useful plan for your body.
- Short-term diets, broad one-size-fits-all plans, and passing fads are no stranger to most of us. NapTown Nutrition takes part in none of them.
- We know that intermittent fasting, eating only one or two things for every meal, skipping meals haphazardly, eating only meat, and sometimes completely omitting our favorite things (like chocolate!) are recipes for failure.
- NapTown Nutrition counseling wraps fitness and exercise with sensible, customized plans customized diet plans by certified nutritionists that will change your life in as little as 60 days. Corporate wellness plans are also available.
Take 2 minutes to see how these NapTown Nutrition clients changed and felt after getting their diets under control.
NapTown Nutrition clients develop new habits that become long-term and healthy ways to live
There are a lot of misconceptions about what a new diet plan means.
- You can have your favorite foods. If you really love chocolate or sweet tea or some other less-than-healthy treat, we’ll work around it. Maybe you consume less of it, and probably not at every meal.
- You can continue to eat meat, or be a vegetarian or vegan.
- Diet and nutrition isn’t just about losing weight. Better nutrition will make you a better athlete, or more focused at work, or bring clarity from not riding sugar highs-and-lows all day.
- Meetings with us are short, at just fifteen minutes in most cases. They can be scheduled on your time.
- We start with a free consultation. If you’re interested, get started now.
- When we say “personalized”, we mean it. Our InBody scans take about a minute and will show you the condition of your body down to the muscle in your left arm versus your right.
- You don’t have to be in large groups. You can meet with us privately or in small groups.
- Exercise sessions can be done on your own, in Strength and Fitness, SWIFT, or Yoga classes, or one-on-one with private coaching.
3 steps to get started
- Schedule an initial consultation
- Create your customized plan
- Experience amazing results
Frequently asked questions about NapTown Nutrition
The science and research behind that is unwavering. If you have concerns about managing specific issues, like a family history of heart disease or diabetes for instance, let us know during your No-Snack intro and initial consultation. We’ll talk about what options you might consider.
A lot of people are also surprised to learn how unhelpful and unhealthy some supposedly healthy foods are, like most energy drinks, sports drinks, and energy bars. More than likely you’re not that totally connected to those foods and drinks. Regardless, we’re not going to come to your house and shake down the cabinets.