NapTown Fitness will reopen on June 1st. Please keep in mind, some of the procedures may be altered or added to in the coming days/weeks. We are continuing to stay flexible as the situation evolves.
These procedures are put in place to keep our members, coaches, and the greater community as safe as possible. As we re open we will also have multiple virtual classes per day as well.
Before you get to the gym:
- Pre Register for class via Pike13 , you will be turned away if you have not pre registered. Watch this video for a click path on how to register via the NapTown Fitness App. Watch this video to see how to register on your desktop.
- Fill up a water bottle and bring it with you
- We encourage you to wear a mask as much as possible while you are in our spaces
Upon entering the gym:
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before class time. If you do, then please remain outside until 10 minutes before class.
- Only bring in what you need for that class (hide any valuables left in your car). You may change inside the gym, but please be aware your belongings will remain in the square with you so it may be easiest to change and then return them to your car.
- A NapTown Staff member will be at the entranceway to take your temperature with a no touch thermometer. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 Degrees will be asked to leave.
- Use hand sanitizer provided in the entranceway as you enter the spaces.
- As you walk onto the gym floor, please use walkways and do not walk through squares
- Go directly to a square with appropriate weights for you. We will have different weight options set out in different squares.
- Place your belongings within your square.
- Showers will remain closed for the time being.
While in Class:
- Stay within your square unless going to the restroom.
- Use only the equipment provided in your square.
- Ask the coach if you need additional equipment.
- Spray and wipe down your equipment.
- Use hand sanitizer as you exit the building.
- Take your belongings and exit the building.
- If you would like to socialize with other members, then please do so in the parking lot and practice social distancing while on our property.
- Will be required to wear masks.
- Will clean equipment, bathrooms, and entryway in between each class.
Class Registration Policies:
- You MUST pre register for class.
- If you cannot make it, please cancel your registration at least 1 hour before class begins so that another member may be able to take your spot.
- If you do not cancel your registration, you will be charged $10 as a No Show Fee.
- We understand emergencies do happen so please notify us via phone call or email if you will not make it and it is within 1 hour of class time
- Please register for only 1 in person class per day to allow other athletes access to the gym as well.
- Please do not schedule for the following weeks. Our schedule will be flexible in the beginning weeks as we learn more guidelines from local officials and based on attendance from our members.