Get started with NapTown Longevity
- Longevity is offered 6 times a week at 922 N Capitol
- Designed for mature adults age 50+
- Younger adults with advanced mobility and other ailments can attend, too, after talking with a coach
NapTown Longevity lets you start a fitness routine or extend your existing practice
Designed for adults age 50+
With some exceptions depending on overall health and mobility for younger people.
Each class is 45 minutes
That’s 15 minutes for a warm-up, about 20 minutes for a workout, and 10 minutes for a cool-down.
Most classes are 10-15 people
You’ll get experienced coaching to help you scale or adjust movements for your body.
“You never feel failure here. We lose confidence as we age, but certainly, you can do it…ditch the scales, and learn about feeding yourself good stuff.”— Jill, 76 years young
Gym classes for mature adults ready to defy tired stereotypes about aging
Many of the most talented athletes who regularly come to NapTown are not the twenty-and-thirty-somethings. They’re the 40-and-50-somethings. The experience that comes with time has given them the ability to lift more, move longer, and control their bodies.
- Mature adults age 50+ can defy the tired stereotypes of aging
- Continue or begin to work out hard, exercise vigorously, and improve your mobility.
- All of our yoga, CrossFit, and SWIFT classes are accessible to anyone of any age. But NapTown Longevity is a course taught exclusivelly for seniors and mature adults.
“Longevity is my favorite class to coach. I see more progress and success from Longevity sessions than just about any other group.”— Coach Johnnie