Start or continue your fitness goals – from the comfort of your home
- Inside of your house driving you crazy?
- Still haven’t found a routine since Quarantine
- Running out of Netflix to binge?
- Have you regained the weight that you worked so hard to lose?
- Are you ready for something NEW and different to finally help you take control of your health both mentally and physically??
Step 1: Complete your sign-up intake
Step 2: Schedule your consultation
Step 3: Gain access to the Facebook group and Zoom conferences
A 21-day challenge to get fit while social distancing
Members and Non-members welcome
Continue meeting your fitness goals at home, or use this as a great excuse to get started!
New theme every week
Keep your workouts fresh with weekly Fitness + Nutrition challenges
Weekly meet ups and pre/post workout coaching, all over Zoom video conferencing
What do participants get?
- Kick-Off Meeting
- (2) 15 minute consults with your Nutrition Coach
- 3 Weeks of Meal Plans with Grocery List
- Weekly Group Meet-Ups
- Weekly Fitness Challenge
- Weekly Nutrition Challenge
- Daily Nutrition Tasks
- Daily Content: tips/trick/bonus recipes + more
- Private Facebook group for added accountability
- Weekly mindfulness exercises & guidance from the mermaids at PI Yoga
- Daily Yoga Practices
- Move with at-home coach led workouts
- Fun atmosphere and a group of people supporting each other on their journey to health!
- $20 a week for 3 weeks
Giving back to small business
- For every Non-Member you get to sign up, NTN will purchase a $5.00 Gift Card from a local small business to go to winners OR put $5.00 towards your Spring Sugar Shred sign-up!
Frequently asked questions
You will receive daily literature or video content via Facebook or occasional text message if opted in for on the google form.
You will be eating real, whole, nutrient-dense foods. You will not be eating refined and highly processed foods. This program will require that you get your hands dirty in the kitchen, but there are loads of tips and tricks for how to manage the program during this historic time.
There are no special foods or supplements required in the Quarantine Challenge. If you would like to make the recipes in the meal plans you may find some new ingredients within the recipes. There will be resources shared within the closed FB group that explain where to find special ingredients.
Now’s a great time to start! All of the new NapTown @ Home workouts are designed by professional coaches to be done at home. You don’t need much if any special equipment. And each workout can be scaled up or down depending on your comfort level.