At NapTown Fitness, we believe in improving the quality of life for people of all ages. Our business is growing and we are looking to add another team member to help grow our program. Our comprehensive service programs include group and individual fitness, yoga, nutrition, and more.
We’re currently hiring for:
We’re looking for:
- A self-motivated, highly energetic, outgoing professional
- A solution-oriented, help-first attitude
- People-focused and able to build relationships with current and potential members
- Someone who is growth-oriented and wants to work with a top-level team
- Ability to introduce potential members to all of our service offerings and help current members get the most out of their membership
“I was thrilled to start working at NapTown because I wanted to further my training while attending nursing school.”
Training & mentorship
When you work at NapTown fitness, you go through an in-depth onboarding process. If you need or want additional certifications and coach training, we’ll help cover some or all of the costs depending on your career path.
There may also be opportunities for us to support your attendance at national and regional conferences, events, competitions, and training.
You’ll also earn competitive pay and receive a discount on your personal NapTown membership commensurate with how much you coach.
We’re up against a big challenge
Indianapolis is unfortunately one of the least healthy cities in America. Years of high smoking and obesity rates combined with low activity rates has taken its toll.
The good news is, thousands of people are ready to change their life and lifestyle. When you work at NapTown Fitness, you’re taking ownership in helping Indianapolis become one of the top 10 healthiest cities in the nation.
Email us at email@example.com
“I love these programs and this gym. I’ve met so many wonderful people who have achieved more than they probably ever thought possible.”